We regret to inform you that because of the difficult season the
FARMERS MARKET IS CLOSED FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON
From May 13 to Aug 26, 2017
Open Saturdays from 8 am to 12 pm
Open Tuesdays from 9 am to 1 pm
**WIC, Senior Nutrition, EBT/SNAP, Credit Cards Accepted**
Thomasville Farmers Market is a 100% producers only market limited to certified growers who live within Davidson County or the counties of Davie, Forsyth, Guilford, Montgomery, Randolph and Rowan counties. A 100% producers only market means you are buying directly from the grower - no middle man, and that produce has been grown in your community.
Support our local farmers. Eat fresh. Eat well.
What's in season?
- Tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes
- Summer Squash (yellow straight, crooked, zucchini, pattie pans, and others)
- Green Beans
- Onions (candy, texas sweet)
- Peppers (Sweet and Hot)
- Sweet Corn (Honey Select, Ambrosia, Silver Queen, Silver King)
- Fresh Eggs
- Summer Flowers (black-eyed susan, globe amaranth, marigolds, sunflowers, zinnias, coxcomb, lilies)
Hours of Operation:
Saturday Farmers Market season opens on the second Saturday in May until frost (late October). Tuesday markets begin the second Tuesday in June through mid-August.
SATURDAYS 8 am to 12 noon
TUESDAY 9 am to 1 pm