From May 13 to Oct 14, 2017
Open Saturdays from 8 am to 12 pm
Open Tuesdays from 9 am to 1 pm
**WIC, Senior Nutrition, EBT/SNAP, Credit Cards Accepted**
Thomasville Farmers Market is a 100% producers only market limited to certified growers who live within Davidson County or the counties of Davie, Forsyth, Guilford, Montgomery, Randolph and Rowan counties. A 100% producers only market means you are buying directly from the grower - no middle man, and that produce has been grown in your community.
Support our local farmers. Eat fresh. Eat well.
What's in season?
- Tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes
- Summer Squash (yellow straight, crooked, zucchini, pattie pans, and others)
- Green Beans
- Onions (candy, texas sweet)
- Peppers (Sweet and Hot)
- Sweet Corn (Honey Select, Ambrosia, Silver Queen, Silver King)
- Fresh Eggs
- Summer Flowers (black-eyed susan, globe amaranth, marigolds, sunflowers, zinnias, coxcomb, lilies)
Hours of Operation:
Saturday Farmers Market season opens on the second Saturday in May until frost (late October). Tuesday markets begin the second Tuesday in June through mid-August.
SATURDAYS 8 am to 12 noon
TUESDAY 9 am to 1 pm